What can the Graham Convention & Visitors Bureau do for you?
The Graham Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) is a close-knit group of friendly, enthusiastic, high-level professionals committed to making your event the best ever. Offering all-encompassing service for your group’s needs, we at the Graham Convention and Visitors Bureau are here to help you at every step along the way.
Among its many areas of expertise, a CVB:
- Encourages groups to hold meetings/events in the city
- Provides promotional material to encourage attendance
- Assists groups with meeting/event preparations
- Establishes room blocks for hotels
Most importantly, the CVB serves as the official point of contact for meeting/event planners. Planning professionals have access to a range of services and value-added extras through the bureau.
What are some of the specific services the CVB offers planners?
- Unbiased information about services and facilities in Graham
- Serve as a vast information database and a one-stop shop
- Act as a liaison between the planner and the community
- Help attendees maximize their free time through the creation of pre- and post-conference activities
- Provide hotel room counts and meeting space statistics